Sunday, March 1, 2020

John the Conqueror




















In Venezuelan spiritism, the court of Don Juans (Johns) is composed of several entities. There is Don Juan of money, of conquest, of light, of paths and others. This prayer is to make a person fall in love. Don Juan conqueror.

«In the name of God, I invoke you, a spirit of dominance, a restless spirit, a spirit of despair, a spirit of don Juan of conqueror, a spirit of love, a spirit of don Juan of the paths, a spirit of Saint John of mines, a spirit of Saint John of the roads , spirit of the four winds, paths and places, spirit of charm, spirit of Saint Martha and Saint Helena, spirit of Horta, spirit of Saint Agnes, spirit of Maria of head, beneficial spirit, I invite you all to help me dominate the five senses, thoughts, judgment, living spirit and will to (say the name of the person to be conquered).

I offer this spell to the holy guardian angel of (person's name).
On the holy day, he was baptized on the day he was born (person's name), the day he was baptized and the day he was to die.

What I am conjuring up (candle or tobacco) is the living spirit body sexual mind member head feet and hands thinking, judgment and will of (person's name). Grant me spirits of the domain that (person's name) I cannot be, nor live in peace, that It cannot eat, sleep, drink or walk without thinking about myself (person's name).
You have to stay at my feet and find yourself lost in love and desire, regretful and humble, flattering me with kisses and caresses, crawling at my feet, pleading and meekly being dedicated to me and calling my name.

With two I see you and with three I tie you up, I break your heart, Christ give me peace. Come (person's name) dominated in the body, thought and will, he/she can no longer look at anyone but me, his/her love and affection are only for my presence.
My appearance is attractive to you, my voice is suggestive, my eyes dominate you, they blind you and my will is yours, so be it, so be it,
Amen."

You can light a candle and leave a glass of rum as an offering.

Translated directly from a Venezuelan spell.

Asamod

0 comments:

Post a Comment