Thursday, March 12, 2020

Sachet for good Luck



















Materials: 
3 red rose petals, 3 coins, 3 rue leaves. White tissue.

Instructions:
On a full moon Friday, as soon as the moon rises, take three petals of a red rose, three coins of the same value and three leaves of rue. Put everything in the palm of your right hand and go to the moon with the following request:

"Full moon, Nnamará, which is shining in the sky, I ask you more luck in love, please, in finances, in health, in hope, in virtue. Look at me, Nnamará, don't let me beg, in your power I trust, in my luck I get tired. May my cup overflow and the dream never wake up! "

After ordering, let the rose petals and rue leaves dry for seven days. Make a sachet with a white silk fabric (patuá) and put everything inside it. Always carry the sachet with you.

Translated from Brazilian magick.

Asamod

0 comments:

Post a Comment