Sunday, February 21, 2021

Blood of Jesus Prayer



There might be variants of this prayer, this original is in Spanish and long, I translated into english.


Blood of Christ prayer to cut off curses.


In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, my savior, my redeemer,

by the power of his precious blood, which he shed for my salvation, and of his holy cross, where he died for my redemption,

I break from today and forever the chains that keep me from moving forward and progressing.

By the power of the most precious blood of Christ, I release and dissolve all the envy, curse, spell, black magic, witchcraft that has affected my wealth.

Whether because of the evil of my enemies or because of the sins and injustices of my ancestors,           I release all the evil that may be preventing the economic blessings that all merciful God has for me.


I wash with the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ all the spiritual, mental or physical contamination that has fallen on my wealth, on what I have or can have, or because of sins that they have committed with my goods, the people who they gave them to me, or those that I, consciously or unconsciously, committed myself to.


I invoke the Divine providence, in my inheritance, in my goods,

I invoke God's divine protection over what I have and what I can have, so that the Father's blessing may multiply it, and make it a prosperous performance, and, with an open and sincere heart,

I am committed from this moment on to be more charitable to others and to give alms, according to my possibilities, to the most needy.

Finally, I call the Most Holy Virgin Mary the administrator of all my belongings, of which I have or can have, so that with them I can reach the eternal wealth of her Son's kingdom.

May the power of the blood of Christ wash everything around me and cover me today and forever.


So be it.


Lord Jesus, my brother and friend, cover me with your blessed blood shed on the Holy Cross, and for his infinite merits, the intercession of your Blessed Mother and all the Saints and Angels,

I ask to protect myself from all evil and all the power of the evil one,

cut everything that hurts me, for me and all my friends and family, and allow well-being to reach us.


O Jesus, ward off all evil sent, stay with me, in my heart, open my ways for well-being and fortune, and give me your blessing, your peace and your love.



Note:

Pray three Our Father,

Three Hail Marys and three Glories.

Prayer and prayers are done with devotion and with great faith and hope, for at least three consecutive days.

Before saying the prayer it is advisable to burn incense, it can be in grains, dust or stick, and pass the smoke through the house and yourself, to clean and purify.

On the last day, light a dark green or white candle.


Visit my Amazon page (eBooks)

Português aqui.

0 comments:

Post a Comment