Friday, February 7, 2020

Egyptian magick for love



















Egyptian magick for Love.
With the goddess Hathor.

Materials:
1 small red fruit (can be apple), 1 rose quartz, 1 hollow pyramid, 1 sachet of red fabric (patuá).












Instructions:
After the sun goes down, put the rose quartz in your hand while reciting the following spell:

“I ask for Hathor's help to bless this talisman of love, which I will give to (name of the person) so that he may be united with me, for the time that Hathor will decide.
So be it".

Place the gemstone in the center of the pyramid and place it in front of a window, saying:

“I ask Hathor and his power to kindly grant my request, and to ensure that the power of the moon and stars illuminate this talisman of love. So be it".

During the night, leave the rose quartz in the pyramid, the next morning, say:

"I ask the power of the sun to gently energize this talisman of love, so be it."

At sunset remove the rose quartz and put it in the red sachet, then offer it to the person in question. It is very important to eat the fruit immediately, and when eating, you must passionately visualize that person.


Visit my Amazon page (eBooks)

0 comments:

Post a Comment