Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Prayer to Maria Padilha (love)

















Maria Padilha is the most sought after pomba-gira in the Umbanda temples (terreiros).
With a reputation as a witch.

According to historical research, Maria de Padilla was said to have been born in 1334, in Palença, Spain, to have been the mistress of King D. Pedro I.
On the Spiritual plane, he is the head of the phalanx on the line of Eshú, acting as female Eshú- alongside men Eshús.


«Miss Maria Padilha, queen of all the crossroads of this wonderful world, I need your only one and you need help to turn and move the (person's name) head as soon as possible!

With a lot of faith in you Maria Padilha, I ask you to stir and rummage in the head, in the thoughts and in all the attitudes of so and so, once and for all.
I ask you to stir your thoughts about love to make him in love with me, even more!

I want you to make him more in love with me, I want you to see his thoughts just to want me and I want you to touch his head to be attracted only by my body.

Maria Padilha, I still asked you with great faith not to let him even look at other people, to make him only mine and only mine.
In exchange for this little grace I wanted to offer you a beautiful red rose that I will leave tonight at a T-shaped crossroads.

Save my love Maria Padilha, save my heart and save my happiness beside So-and-so, forever and ever! »


In this prayer, change the name and term if it is addressed to a man or  to a woman.


At the end, leave red roses at a crossroads of three paths (in the form of a Y or a T).

It is also important to leave a lit candle, half black and half red, for the guardian Eshú of this crossroads. Not all websites do reveal this important detail.


Asamod




0 comments:

Post a Comment