Saturday, February 15, 2020

Prayer to Obaluaê for Health




















In Candomblé and Umbanda (afro Brazilian religion) Obaluaê means lord of the Earth, he is still known as Omulu. Omo-ilu; king, owner, lord of life.


«Lord of the land and of healing. Atotô. Dominator of epidemics. Of all diseases and plague.
Omulú, Lord of the Earth. Obaluaê, my Eternal Father. Give us health for our mind, give us health for our body.
Strengthen and invigorate our spirits so that we can face all the evils and misfortunes of matter.

Atotô my Obaluaê! my Old Father! Atotô King of the Earth! Atotô.
Lord of mud and gold, Father of all Ayê, may your blessings deliver me from all evil, from all pain, from all diseases, from all diseases and persecutions.
Illuminate my life, my conscience, Omulú, and may your justice always be my companion.

Protect me, Father,

Atotô. »


->Translated from Portuguese.


You can make an offering (ebó).


Make popcorn, place it on a high shelf, light a thick white candle next to it, and next to it a glass of water.
Leave on that shelf, for 7 days.
Then you should leave the popcorn and candle remnants in a garden.












PS: The entities do not physically consume the offerings, but the ethereal energies (ashé). In addition, the gesture, the intention, count a lot.
Day indicated for offering: Monday.



Asamod

0 comments:

Post a Comment