Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Success in Exams



















Materials:
A box of matches, 1 small dish, 1 yellow candle, white paper.

Procedure:
Take the matchbox and remove 21 matches.
Pile them up on a dish, with their heads all facing the center and supported around the candle.
With an extra match, light the candle and then the matches.

Let the candle burn and the matches too, while choosing the topics you want to study or write down the ones you studied best.
Write the titles on a small piece of paper, then burn it in the candle flame.
When the candle finishes burning, remove everything that is inside the dish, wrap it in white paper, without lines, taking it with you at the time of the test or exam.
When you're done, throw in running water or leave it in a garden.


Another:

Sun Spell:
This simple ritual will help you pass any exam.

Materials:
A white candle, a glass filled with water, coarse salt.


Indications:
You should do it in the backyard of your home, in a garden or any other place where you can be outdoors without being interrupted for about 10 minutes. In the morning or in the afternoon, when the sun rises and its rays give it a strong expression on your face, you should draw a circle on the floor with coarse salt. Within this circle, place the glass and beside the white candle. Light the candle. Now, raise your hands and looking at the sky, say the following prayer:

“Just as the sun illuminates my face, it also illuminates my wisdom and intelligence. My ability to pass the exam is shining dormant inside me. Oh! Beautiful sun, give me your energy to pass this exam. May the result be favorable to my desire, success and triumph is before my feet. May my mind remember everything I study, may my heart give me the ability to reason without any problem. So be it".

After the prayer, you should drink the glass with water.

Visit my Amazon page (eBooks)

Versão em Português

0 comments:

Post a Comment